Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Catching Up

I was reminded today that it's been more than a year since I posted anything.  Instagram has made me lazy, and I forgot that not everyone has an Instagram account. So I'm going to post here a few of the pictures that I put on Instagram.

Biltmore estate, Asheville, North Carolina, in September of this year.



Restaurant where we ate in Lynchburg, Virginia, same trip

Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Charlottesville, Virginia, same trip

 




I think this was the third or fourth time I'd been to Monticello. Each visit has been different, and it was the first time I'd been able to go into the upstairs part of the house. The garden tour and Mulberry Row tour, which talked about the enslaved people at Monticello, was excellent.

I'm not going to post any more pictures of these places because you can look them up online and see lots of better pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment