Friday, June 8, 2012

Before Brea


Before Brea, there was Molly.  I found Molly in December of 2001, tied up outside a rental house down the street, apparently abandoned.  Another dog walker told me about her, said that there were two dogs, and there didn't appear to be anyone living at the house for at least a week.

I found a puppy and an adult pit bull, both of them very hungry, with no food or water.  I took the puppy home, and brought the big dog some food and water, and called the police.  They tracked down the landlord, and animal control took the big dog.  Molly stayed with  me and my three other dogs.

She was kind of scrawny.

Dec. 10, 2001 - the day Molly came home with me.

Molly stayed with me for eleven years, until her death on March 22 of this year.  We had some good times together.


2004

Going grey - March 14, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment